The webinar will cover the following topics and participants may enroll via the registration page.
- Securities token offerings in Hong Kong context
- Comparison of US STOs with Hong Kong STOs
- Hong Kong regulation of STOs
- SFC Regulated Activities relating to digital tokens
- Hong Kong regulation of crypto exchanges
- Regulatory implications of STOs being “securities” under the SFO
- How can licensed corporations in Hong Kong conduct activities relating to security tokens?
We are pleased to announce that Charltons has been named the “Boutique Transactional Law Firm of the Year” at the ALB Hong Kong Law Awards 2021.
On 10 December 2021, the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (the HKEX) published conclusions to its consultation on enhancing listed companies’ corporate governance practices and reporting.
The SFC released its consultation conclusions on conduct requirements for Hong Kong bookbuilding and placing activities and HKEX sponsor coupling rules which will come into effect on 5 August 2022.