Overview of Hong Kong VASP licensing & SFC Consultation Conclusions on regulatory requirements for SFC licensed crypto exchanges
Please join Julia Charlton for a webinar on Overview of Hong Kong VASP licensing & SFC Consultation Conclusions on regulatory requirements for SFC licensed crypto exchanges at 5-6pm HKT 12 July 2023.
The webinar is accredited with one CPD point by the Law Society of Hong Kong.
About the Webinar:
The webinar will cover the following topics and participants may enroll via the registration page.
· Overview of the Hong Kong VASP licensing regime and background to the SFC consultation conclusions on the proposed regulatory requirements for virtual asset trading platform operators
· Retail access to licensed virtual asset trading platforms
· Insurance or compensation arrangements
· Trading in virtual asset derivatives
· Other adaptations to existing requirements incorporated into the Guidelines for Virtual Asset Trading Platform Operators
· Transitional arrangements under the licensing regime
Enrolment limited – enrolments will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please note that we accept no liability for any non-availability for any CPD Point(s) for any participants whatsoever.