Please join us for a webinar on HKEx Listing Rule Changes on Disciplinary Powers and Sanctions in Hong Kong at 5pm HKT 3 September 2021
To register, please click here.
Julia Charlton – Partner, Charltons
For Hong Kong solicitor / trainee solicitor participants you are entitled to claim one CPD point upon completion of the webinar.
About the Webinar
The webinar will cover the following topics and participants may enrol via the registration page.
- Disciplinary structures or procedures of the HKEx
- Sources of directors’ duties
- Directors’ duties
- Consequences of non-compliance with the Listing Rules
- HKEx consultation paper
- Changes to the HKEx’s existing disciplinary powers
- New HKEx disciplinary sanction
- Additional circumstances where HKEx can impose disciplinary sanctions
- Proposed minor rule amendments concerning HKEx’s disciplinary powers and procedure matters
- Enrolment limited – enrolments will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Please note that we accept no liability for any non-availability for any CPD Point(s) for any participants whatsoever.