Disclosure of Interests 2022
Please join Julia Charlton for a webinar on Hong Kong’s Disclosure of Interests Regime at 5-6:00pm HKT on 10 October 2022.
The webinar is accredited with 1.0 CPD points by The Law Society of Hong Kong.
About the Webinar:
The webinar will cover the following topics and participants may enroll via the registration page.
- Introduction to Part XV of the SFO
- Concepts underlying the disclosure of interests’ regime
- The substantial shareholders’ regime: disclosure requirements relating to interests and short positions above certain thresholds
- The directors’ and chief executives’ regime, and the differences from the substantial shareholders’ regime
- The various exemptions where filings are not required
- Practicalities and filing of disclosures
Enrolment limited – enrolments will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please note that we accept no liability for any non-availability for any CPD Point(s) for any participants whatsoever.
CH-019713 (Webpage Portal) | 2022-09-12 (Published) | 2022-09-12 (Updated)