2022 SFC Bookbuilding Conduct Requirements – HKEX Listing Rules & Transitional Arrangements
Please join Julia Charlton for a webinar on 2022 SFC Bookbuilding Conduct Requirements – HKEX Listing Rules & Transitional Arrangements at 5-6:00pm HKT 28 October 2022.
The webinar is accredited with one CPD point by The Law Society of Hong Kong.Register here >
About the Webinar:
The webinar will cover the following topics and participants may enroll via the registration page.
- Overview of the concerns leading to the Bookbuilding Conduct Requirements
- Summary of key features of the Bookbuilding Conduct Requirements
- Expected standards and obligations of OCs and CMIs
- Amendments to the Listing Rules to reflect to the Bookbuilding Conduct Requirements
- Transitional arrangements
Enrolment limited – enrolments will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please note that we accept no liability for any non-availability for any CPD Point(s) for any participants whatsoever.
CH-019709 (Webpage Portal) | 2022-09-09 (Published) | 2022-09-09 (Updated)