Webinar on SFC Consultation on Proposed Code of Conduct on Bookbuilding and Placing Activities and Proposal on Sponsor Coupling
To register, please click here.
Join Charltons on 30 April 2021 for a webinar on the SFC’s consultation launched on 8 February 2021 on a proposed Code of Conduct for Hong Kong Bookbuilding and Placing Activities in Equity Capital Market and Debt Capital Market transactions and a proposal to introduce HKEX sponsor coupling, which would require at least one overall coordinator (OC) to also act as sponsor.
The webinar will cover:
Introduction and Overview of SFC Proposals
- Key features of the SFC’s proposals
- Overview of what the SFC proposals seek to address
Overview of Hong Kong’s Equity and Debt Capital Markets and Current Market Practices
- Overview of Hong Kong capital markets
- Overview of price discovery process
SFC Proposed Code of Conduct
- Scope of coverage
- Types of offerings
- Intermediaries, terminology and definitions
- Standards of conduct expected of intermediaries
HKEX Sponsor Coupling Proposal
- Overview of SFC findings from soft consultations
- Proposed requirements
You can watch the webinar by following the link.