Please join us for a webinar on the HKEX Consultation Paper on the Review of Corporate Governance Code and Related Listing Rules at 5pm HKT 4 June 2021
To register, please click here.
This 60 minutes webinar starts at 5pm (HKT) on 4 June 2021 and will cover:
- the HKEX proposes to revise the Corporate Governance Code and related Listing Rules to promote good corporate governance amongst listed issuers. In the context of the HKEX Consultation Paper, this webinar will provide participants with an understanding of the key features of the proposals, including:
- culture of issuers
- independence of directors of issuers
- board diversity requirement
- nomination committee requirement
- communications with shareholders
- other amendments
- ESG-related amendments
- structure of the Corporate Governance Code
- background of the HKEX Consultation Paper and the current position under the Corporate Governance Code and related Listing Rules
- analysis of the impact of the proposed changes to the Corporate Governance Code and related Listing Rules and practical implications for listing applicants, listed issuers and their directors
1 CPD point has been awarded by The Law Society of Hong Kong.
We look forward to seeing you at the webinar!