Please join Stuarts and Charltons for a webinar on Cryptocurrency funds and virtual assets in Hong Kong and Cayman at 10am HKT 29 July 2021
To register, please click here.
For Hong Kong solicitor / trainee solicitor participants you are entitled to claim one CPD point upon completion of the webinar.
About the Webinar
The webinar will cover the following topics and participants may enrol via the registration page.
- Fund entities that can be used for cryptocurrency funds
- Marketing and managing funds in Hong Kong
- Cryptocurrency regulations in Hong Kong and the Cayman Islands
- Virtual asset service providers in Hong Kong
- The future of digital assets in Hong Kong and the Cayman Islands
- Enrolment limited – enrolments will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Please note that we accept no liability for any non-availability for any CPD Point(s) for any participants whatsoever.
You can watch the webinar by following the link.